[MCIC Safety] Construction Training Question

[MCIC] Jim Kuszaj jim at mcicnc.org
Fri Sep 28 14:02:48 EDT 2012

Does anyone have a contact or is there a school/training session for
construction estimating training?

We are looking at a institute in Florida, but I'm sure there is one
in North Carolina that we can send associates to. The one in Florida
is called Construction Estimating Institute and we are looking a
course called Estimating Sitework Construction. Perhaps NC State has
a seminar/course that we can take instead?

Reply to: Rayford.Hunt at momentive.com

James M. Kuszaj, Ph.D., J.D.
Director of Communications
Manufacturers and Chemical Industry Council of North Carolina
620 N. West Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
Telephone: 919-834-9459
Fax: 919-834-8268