[esip-semantictech] New ESIP Sem Tech Chair

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Wed Jan 18 17:53:26 EST 2017

Tom,

Thanks so much for all your hard work as chair over the past couple of
years. It was a pleasure serving as your co-chair and I hope I can live
up to your excellent example as chair. I'm really looking forward to
working with everyone in the coming year. We'll be working closely with
the Earth Science Data Analytics Cluster to try to bring semantics to
the masses. More soon!

Beth