[esip-semantictech] sweet:Experiment and software on which SWEET is built

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Wed Sep 13 12:46:13 EDT 2017

Hi Justin,

We have a FUNding Friday award to do a pilot project aimed at soliciting
subject matter experts to provide input and arrive at consensus on
definitions for terms in SWEET. We are going to be using the YAMZ
platform (yamz.net) to enable SMEs to comment and make suggestions on
terms that will be presented via yamz. If there is a need to develop a
definition for "experiment", we could put it on our list of terms to
introduce via yamz. We'd need to identify a SME to take the lead on
soliciting inputs and building consensus. Let me know if this would be
of interest to you.

Beth