INC NEWS - trashy thoughts

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 09:47:17 EST 2005

One of the ideas discussed among INC officers is to have a citizen
commission look into the solid waste issues.  We don't need to be like
Chapel Hill (which spend a lot of money on committee facilitators), but it
would seem to be a good idea to get representatives from a number of
viewpoints (neighborhoods, landlords, Environmental Affairs Board, etc.)

Regards, pat