INC NEWS - trashy thoughts

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 22 10:10:15 EST 2005

the proposal passed by DPNA, which will be presented to INC tuesday,
incorporates the request for a commission composed of these interests,
as well as "relevant city employees", i.e. the crews on the trucks who
can tell us just how much untagged stuff is either being picked up or
left behind.

barry ragin

On Saturday, January 22, 2005, at 09:47  AM, pat carstensen wrote:

> One of the ideas discussed among INC officers is to have a citizen
> commission look into the solid waste issues.  We don't need to be like
> Chapel Hill (which spend a lot of money on committee facilitators),
> but it would seem to be a good idea to get representatives from a
> number of viewpoints (neighborhoods, landlords, Environmental Affairs
> Board, etc.)
>
> Regards, pat

"Stand up! Keep fighting!" - Paul Wellstone (1944-2002)