INC NEWS - new managers visit

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Tue Feb 1 00:09:58 EST 2005

We invited the new City Manager, Patrick Baker, to come over to our
neighborhood for  a meet and greet session tonight (not just our Board,
but we invited our whole neighborhood to come). He adiscussed problems in
the City we had concerns about as well as issues that effect our
neighborhood that were on our minds. I'd urge the rest of the
neighborhoods to do the same. He seemed much more relaxed tonight than he
did at the INC meeting (I guess having the job sort of took a load off
him). Like I told my neighborhood after the INC meeting, I really like him
and hope he can accomplish what he has set out to do. Call him up and
invite him over. It's good that he'll take the time to get out and visit
the communities he serves.

Randy Pickle
Forest Hills