INC NEWS - Fw: Pace Car Update

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:45:08 EST 2005

INC'ers.

Traffic in our neighborhoods is always a primary concern each year when INC asks you to prioritize community problems.

this is particularly important for not only traffic volumes but also individual speeders along residential streets.

Several months ago Christina came to PAC 2 and did a presentation on a possible "Pace Car Program" in Durham.

She recently sent out this posting.

If you are interested in learning more,   please contact her.

mike