INC NEWS - Re: INC NEWS

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 13:46:02 EST 2005

Richard

 Of course INC would consider adding all waste to the Yard  Waste issue. Just
like PAC's, our floor is always open to all issues and  opinions.

  Was merely expressing surprise at  PAC's attention to that particular
issue, as it seemed unrelated to crime.  Personally, I hope the dialog between INC
& PACs remains as open as it is  today. As President, my own opinion is not
what matters anyway. Would never  attempt to stop our member neighborhoods from
voicing and voting their support  of whatever issues PAC sees fit to address.

 Feel free to dive into school board problems, or building  code
specifications, or historic preservation if you choose. I wouldn't at all  be surprised to
see INC's members support your conclusions, but again, would be  surprised to
see PAC pick any of those particular battles.

 Just my humble....

Carry on.

Bill Anderson
INC President