INC NEWS - Are you being asked?

scjdurham at aol.com scjdurham at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 16:01:01 EST 2005

This happened a couple years ago too.  Everyone got all upset about having to put mailboxes curbside.  USPS said it was required  but after a little checking with the postal service higher ups  we found that it was indeed NOT REQUIRED.  My strategy would be to ignore the requests and continue with business as usual.

Cheryl Sweeney