INC NEWS - Unified Development Code

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 18:33:30 EDT 2005

A small group of neighborhood folks has been meeting on Sunday nights to
discuss how the draft UDO can be improved for neighborhoods.  We have
developed working proposals about changes to RU-3 and RU-5 districts,
neighborhood protection overlays, and accessory dwelling units.  These
issues mostly affect urban neighborhoods.

We are starting to work on comments about the process chapters.

I have heard that there have been comments about more suburban development
from some neighborhoods.  It would be good to try to pull these together to
get an INC version.

If you want a soft copy of the working document, please let me know.  (It
was written in word-perfect so it looks ugly right now).  If you are
interested in working with us or want to contribute comments y our
neighborhood has made, also please let me know.

Thanks, Pat Carstensen