INC NEWS - neighborhoods who have paid dues

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed May 25 20:41:09 EDT 2005

The following neighborhoods have paid their 2005 dues. Dues notices went
out late this year so many may have missed our usual schedule. We operate
with the calendar year as it relates to dues.  All of the payments below
were made this year. If you made this years (2005) payment last year (in
2004), I wasn't Treasurerer and would not know. Some obvious neighborhoods
are missing from this list. If you do not see your neighborhood listed,
you might want to see if your dues are current. I do not have record of
them being paid this year. Dues are still only $25.

Randy Pickle
INC Treasurer

Rockwood