INC NEWS - UDO comments

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:08:26 EDT 2005

We have been working, it turns out, for a year on analyzing the draft
Unified Development Ordinance (UDO).  In general, the UDO is a step in the
right direction, but we have a LOT of comments on what could be better.

1) If you want an electronic copy of the comments, please let me know.
(We'll see about getting the comments on the web somewhere, but for now, I
can e-mail it to you).

2) If you are going to be at the August 23 meeting and want to get a hard
copy there, please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards, Pat Carstensen