INC NEWS - posting signs 4 neighborhood events

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Thu Oct 27 06:55:43 EDT 2005

liz,

in CVNA, we are making some signs to post in neighbors' yard.  we will announce our up-coming meetings and events this way.  as long as the sign is in a person's yard, it is not illegally posted.

if you (or any other neighborhood for that matter) want some steal frames with steaks to attach a few signs to, let me know.  my hobby is taking down signs that are illegally posted.  i have about 30 such frames behind my shed as we speak.

btw, this law is not new.  it has been on the books for years and years.  the law is an inconvience to neighborhoods that are trying to get the word out, but think of how our city would look without the law.

ken gasch