INC NEWS - Fw: Candidate forum at the Main Library

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:37:52 EDT 2005

The InterNeighborhood Council does not endorse candidates but it encourages citizens to learn about the issues involving our community and vote when elections are held.

If you have not been able to attend one of the several candidate forums or would like to know more about the bond referendum, we encourage you to attend one or more public opportunities to learn more, then vote your conscious.

Watch this listserve (and others) for these opportunities.

See below for an up-coming candidate forum downtown next week.

DURHAM VOTER COALITION FORUM

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

7:00 P.M.

COME SEE DURHAM CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATES

William Bell                                         Howard Clement

Jonathan Alston                                     Regina Stanley-King

Cora-Cole McFadden                              John Best, Jr.

Victoria Peterson                                Michael Woodard

Talk About Issues Important to our Community

Downtown Main Library Auditorium

300 N. Roxboro Street

Durham, NC  27701

Durham Voters Coming Together

To Make a Difference

Brought to you by the Durham Voter Coalition

Call Fred Foster 479-8305 For More Information

REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED