INC NEWS - luminarias (night of lights)

Elizabeth Paley espaley at duke.edu
Thu Nov 3 22:07:14 EST 2005

Hi all,

has an INC decision been made yet re luminarias? ONDNA was originally
planning on the 11th, pending confirmation with our post-caroling cider
party hosts, and I like Barry's suggestion that the 18th be a rain date.
But we were out of synch with other neighborhoods last year and would like
to match dates this year if we can.

--Liz Paley, Old North Durham