INC NEWS - Farmer's markets Final Four of 2005 season in Durham!

Laura Drey lkdrey2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 13:53:50 EDT 2005

 Contact Information
 email:  sarah at houseofclay.net

 web:  http://www.durhamfarmersmarket.com
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=oyef8pbab.0.wvc7o9n6.95e7xzn6.288&p=http%3A%2F%2Fww
w.durhamfarmersmarket.com>

 Durham Farmers' Market Newsletter     Oct 27, 2005 market

We are in the home stretch.  Don't miss the final four markets of the 2005
season.

 We're open through the Saturday before Thanksgiving!

 Fall produce abounds - greens, lettuce mixes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, bok
choy (and its cousins), garlic, pumpkins and other squashes, cucumbers,
honey, herbs and flowers.  Tomatoes are even still available if you get to
market early enough!

Crafters provide for all your gift needs - stained glass, beaded jewelry,
photography, candles, pottery, sewn items and others.

 Word from our farmers ---

     Maple Spring Gardens will be at the market until the weekend before
Thanksgiving.... we will have broccoli and Cauliflower, some greens and
fresh lilies along with dried flower wreaths,door hanging, and
bouquets.......see you Saturday    Libby

 The three Saturdays during November,  Bonlee Grown Farm will offer
Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas.  Lots of strawberry, blackberry and
blueberry jams.  Pepper jellies and pepper relishes. Aloe and Moses in the
Cradles Houseplants and bulbs like paperwhite narcissus  pots. thanks, Amy

 Word from our crafters ---

     The first two weekends of November I will not be at Market.  Instead I
will be on the Orange County Open Studio Tour.  Come find me with all my
pottery on Ridge Road, off Cornwallis Rd between 15-501 by pass and Old
Erwin Rd.  Follow the signs that say 'Pottery Sale'.  Stop by my booth this
Saturday to check out the new work and get a Tour brochure. -- Sarah Howe,
potter
 Groundbreaking Nov. 19, 2005

     Saturday November 19, 2005 at the end of the market day we invite you
to join us in celebrating the groundbreaking for the new Market shelter.
Food, music, parade.