INC NEWS - [pac1] Drug House at 507 Oakwood Ave

peachlead@aol.com peachlead at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 16:18:42 EST 2005

I agree with this in spirit.  I'm afraid that some of these drug dens are the homes of grandparents, minor children etc. who may literally be fearful of the drug dealers who may be gang members and who may be homeless if this approach is unilaterally adopted.  I want to be tough but unfortunately the defendent may not be the only person affected by this move.

Lenora S. Smith
919-530-6573 (office)
919-308-6914 (cell)
919-530-7990 (fax)