INC NEWS - luminarias (night of lights)

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 07:40:18 EST 2005

November is way too late to start setting the date for this event.

Our committee (DPNA) has gone ahead and made plans for the 11th
(raindate 18th).

We actually like the idea of staggering the dates a little bit, which
will give our members a chance to visit other neighborhoods on the 18th
and enjoy their displays.

Liz - i'll make sure Rob and/or Wendy get in touch with you if you'd
like to coordinate between DPNA and ONDNA

barry