INC NEWS - Tennis Shoes on Power Lines

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Wed Nov 9 13:12:53 EST 2005

Citizens should report tennis shoes on power lines to the Durham OneCall at 560-1200.

OneCall will in turn report it to the PD's Gang Resistance Unit as shoes on power lines are used by gangs to mark territory or show where drugs are for sale.

The PD calls Duke Power and makes the final report to have the shoes taken down.