INC NEWS - Holiday presents for kids otherwise not have them in Durham

Laura Drey lkdrey2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 09:08:01 EST 2005

Holidays presents for Durham kids not otherwise have them

Durham Crisis Response Center contact week before holidays to see the age
and sex and kids.
489-3654
www.durhamcrisisresponse.org

Durham Interfaith Hospitality Network  1216 N Roxboro St   682-2846
Homeless families shelter
www.dihn.org    laura at dihn.org

Genesis Home  300 N Queen  683-5878
Family homeless shelter   Books (new and gently used) and educational games
and toys.
www.genesishome.org   amy at genesishome.org

Salvation Army  124 Latta Rd  477-5457
Christian world wide social service organization with food drive and toys
for tots programs. ³We help everywhere we can and at every disaster with
food and clothing.² (Clothing, shoes, housewares, furniture, large
appliances, books, small electronics, canned goods and mattresses and box
springs in good condition. Pick up service available.)

Durham Rescue Mission  1201 E Main  688-9641
Local Christian organization works with homeless individuals and families
(Clothing, personal hygiene products and food especially turkeys (around
Thanksgiving) and toys for Christmas dinner on Dec. 23)
www.durhamrescuemission.org <http://www.durhamrescuemission.org/>
volunteer at durhamrescuemission.com

Do you know of other organizations to include on the list?

Laura