INC NEWS - So why the different standard here?

Deb Christie dchristie1 at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 15:21:24 EST 2006

Why should we accept less than AAA rating?  I attended one meeting of the City Council when this deal was considered, and was not impressed with the deal, the company offering it, or the consultants to the City.  I was impressed by those on the council who expressed serious reservations about this deal, particularly Gene Brown and Diane Catotti.

I applaud Durham City and Mayor Bell for the cautious and conservative approach it is taking to this transaction.

Deborah Christie