INC NEWS - Fw: RTA Transportation Academy--'As seen on TV'

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:09:52 EST 2006

Learn about the latest regarding toll roads (see below).

As a member of RTA for the past 4 years I've enjoyed being able to attend these educational programs..

This last seminar was Tuesday afternoon and it provided background information and more specifics on what we might be seeing here in the Triangle in the very near future go to the WRAL link for the video.

If you are interested in learning more,   please click on the links below or email me off line.

mike shiflett (yep, that's me at 1:14 in the video clip)

ps- please let me know if you'd like to join me at the next one in June.