INC NEWS - New yard waste proposal

Nancy Grandjean nancyg at centralpets.com
Wed Apr 19 13:30:48 EDT 2006

Hi -- is there someplace online I can read exactly what the new proposed plan for yard waste is? (And regular trash too, if that's also changing.) When I checked the city's yard waste management site all I found was information about the new warnings/fine system.

Many thanks.

Nancy Grandjean
Northgate Park