INC NEWS - get out and vote 2006

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed Apr 26 02:05:05 EDT 2006

Below is the schedule for the 2006 elections that are ahead of us, Get out
and vote. A key thought to remember in the first series of elections is
that if someone is running unopposed, they will not need to run in the
other elections. The first election, if they win (guessing a write-in will
not), is all they will need to win.

Dates to remember for the 2006 election:

During the General Election we will elect judges, school board members,
district attorney, sheriff and our U.S. Congressman. The schedule is:

Primary Election
April 13: One Stop Voting opens at Board of Elections, 9:00 am
April 29: One Stop Voting ends, 1 pm
May 2: Primary Election, 6:30 am - 7:30 pm

Primary Election "Run-Off"
Date to be determined: One Stop Voting opens at Board of Elections, 9:00 am
May 27: One Stop Voting ends, 1 pm
May 30 Primary Election "run-off", 6:30 am - 7:30 pm

General Election
October 19: One Stop Voting opens at Board of Elections, 9:00 am
November 4: One Stop Voting ends, 1 pm
November 7: General Election, 6:30 am - 7:30 pm

RWP
27 Beverly