INC NEWS - Capital Improvement Plan now online

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed May 17 14:31:46 EDT 2006

This came today from the Director of Budget for the City. The Capital
Improvement Plan Pannel reccommends the major improvements needed for the
City. We're the folks who brought you the $110M bond that was passed last
year. The entire CIP is now online if you care to see what it is. There's
alot there, but there may be some particular thing you are interested in.
Below is Julies' email with the web address.

RWP
27 Beverly

In case any of you are interested, the complete preliminary CIP is
available on the internet for your review.  The City Council will be
considering the budget and CIP over the next several weeks.  A public
hearing will be held on June 5th at 7:00 pm and we expect the Council to
adopt the budget and CIP on June 19th.

Thank you for your interest in Durham.

http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/departments/bms/07cip.cfm

Julie Brenman

Director of Budget & Management Services