INC NEWS - Solid Waste Director leaving

kjj1 at duke.edu kjj1 at duke.edu
Thu May 18 09:45:09 EDT 2006

Randy:

I'm not sure what the trash guys get paid, but perhaps part of their
resistance lies in the fact quoted in news coverage: "The guys who hang off
the back of the garbage trucks are among the lowest paid of city
workers...." You try hanging out there for 40 hours in, say, January or
August, and then see if you're still so comfortable with your sermon on
work ethic.

Kelly Jarrett

--On Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:47 PM -0400 RW Pickle <randy at 27beverly.com>