INC NEWS - Fw: [Pineymtn] answer from post office

Deb Christie dchristie1 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 23 11:56:53 EDT 2006

Dear Postmaster Tinkham,

Thank you for your call a few minutes ago stating that the mail for Piney
Mountain will be delivered by the mail carrier who was supposed to deliver
it yesterday, accompanied by additional post office personnel.  Thank you
also for confirming that after today, the carrier in question will no longer
work for the US Postal Service, and Piney Mountain will have a different
carrier as of Saturday, June 24.

I appreciate your prompt and decisive response to this unusual and
distressing incident.

Sincerely,

Deborah Christie
919.489.6171