INC NEWS - Blaire Thompson Drug Dealer Liability Act

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:35:31 EDT 2006

The biggest problem with endorsement at this point is that the honorables
are in a rush to get home, so we don't have a lot of time.  I would suggest
having as many people as you can get to send e-mail or call their
representatives -- including if you know people outside Durham who would
send notes to their reps.

If nothing else, a lot of things will be coming back next year.

Regards, pat