INC NEWS - URGENT I need help tonight!

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Sep 15 16:09:07 EDT 2006

I need some help setting up the superstructure for our booth tonight. I
wish I could be more specific on time, but they are closing the parking
lot at 6 so it's not any sooner than that. The event coordinator said I
could start at 8pm but I'm guessing it'll be sooner. As soon as the booth
space is defined, I'll be ready to set it up. I built it and know how it
works, I just need help because of the length (there will be some ladder
work involved so don't wear flip flops).

You guys are going to be so proud! And maybe we'll even win the big bucks
for first prize for best booth.

It can't wait until tomorrow. This thing is 15' tall and needs to get in
before everyone (and everything else) shows up on Sat.

Call me if you can help this evening. Thanks.

Randy Pickle
489-0576
(after 6 I'll be down near the event in a white truck with some loooong
poles hanging out of the back.