INC NEWS - URGENT help needed update on time

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Sep 15 18:02:13 EDT 2006

They are going to start marking off the parking lot for booths once it
closes at 6. I'm heading that way shortly and will be there as soon as
they get booth D8 marked. They called me back and said 8, but I have every
reason to believe it will be sooner (especially if I help them). I still
need one person to help. It won't take us an hour. I'll be in the parking
lot where Centerfest will be held (or close to it).

Thanks,
Randy