INC NEWS - box top education = cash for schools

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sat Nov 25 02:03:25 EST 2006

I was cleaning some clutter up tonight and ran across this bunch of paper
I clipped from General Mills food packaging (like crackers and cereal or
all sorts of food stuff and related). It has points associated with them
and they say it is for "Box Top$ Education". Does anyone know if the
educational system in Durham collects these from the families of the kids?
I have some I'd like to donate. I found the followings on the web at:

http://www.boxtops4education.com/AboutBoxTops/Products.aspx

It say schools can earn money for cashing in these points. Maybe it's
something we all could do instead of throwing them away (the form of cash
sure beats in the trash!).

I also found that Campbell's soup does something like this as well with
soup can labels.

http://www.LabelsForEducation.com/default.aspx

RWP
27 Beverly