INC NEWS - Positive groups working for Durham

nutryb at mindspring.com nutryb at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 16 13:43:47 EST 2007

Laura;

Your list is missing at least one entry:-) :

Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
P.O. Box 2679
Durham, NC 27705-2679
(919) 698-8161
http://www.ellerbecreek.org/
"The Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association (ECWA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting, restoring, and enhancing Ellerbe Creek and its adjacent lands as an urban oasis for people and wildlife. Our vision is the creation of a necklace of green space bordering the creek from its headwaters near Cole Mill Road to Falls Lake."

Paula Childers
ECWA Board of Directors