INC NEWS - Scott King Development: please help South Durham in their opposition

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 13:14:18 EST 2007

Hi everybody. I got this via email today and my
neighborhood is deeply concerned about the Scott King
project, the way the developer has lacked
consideration and in fact, misrepresented it, to the
planning department, and the possibility that this
area may end up being completely destroyed (as far as
the public good is concerned) to put money in the
pockets of developers and politicians.

Please Read the information below and assist us by
writing the County board of commissioners and asking
them to vote for Denial of the proposed Scott King
Rezoning.

thanks,
Melissa Rooney

Fairfield INC rep