INC NEWS - Scott King Development: please help South Durham in their opposition

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 15:12:37 EST 2007

Thanks for asking for that clarification, Deb.

Scott Mill Road (Z05-35): 44.336 acre site located on
the south side of Scott King Road, East of Herndon
Road, and west of Grandale Drive. For more
information, see the bottom of the following webpage:
http://www.durhamcountync.gov/departments/bocc/Agendas/Agenda_Attachments/Upcoming_Land_Use_Items.html

Thanks so much for your concern.
Melissa

Melissa Rooney