INC NEWS - [dukepark] East End Connector

bragin at nc.rr.com bragin at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 11:57:35 EST 2007

Mr. Mayor and City Council members,

I'd like to add the following article from the June 27th, 2002 edition
of the Durham Herald-Sun to my original comments. It needs no further
explanation.

Support growing for East End Connector
City officials plan to push for the project, a bypass around Durham

  By C.D. KIRKPATRICK : The Herald-Sun
  Jun 27, 2002