INC NEWS - Resources for starting a neighborhood association

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 23:28:05 EST 2007

Correct Melissa. Mike Shiflett has many years of experience in assisting
neighborhoods forming new neighborhood associations in conjunction with the
InterNeighborhood Council. Not only is INC & Mike's service a bargain (free)  for
the last few years, budding neighborhoods have gotten two Shifletts for the
price of one!
Cheryl Shiflett's resume includes a term as INC President, and many years  as
President of Northgate Park.
Mike's includes two terms as INC President, and Watts Hospital Hillandale
Neighborhood Association.

A reasonable length email couldn't stand even a list of these two's titles,
much less INC's immediate Past President, and current City Council member's
Mike  Woodard or our current President, Mr. David Harris.

Helping neighborhoods form associations is perhaps the greatest pleasure,
and INC's most important function. And those guys get to have all the fun. INC
helped my neighborhood, Duke Park, form it's association about 20 years ago,
about the time Hope Valley enjoyed the same assistance.

And INC looks forward to assisting this emerging neighborhood, and I will
suggest they attend the next meeting on Tues, Feb 27 at 7pm at the Herald Sun
building off Pickett Rd.

That should help.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 2/12/2007 3:26:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,