INC NEWS - Dog Chaining-big problems with invisible fencing

Emily Weinstein weinsteinart at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 16:21:19 EST 2007

Invisible fencing leaves the "fenced" dog open to attack or in the
case of an unchained - inadequately socialized dog someone cutting
across the dog's yard is open to attack. Some dogs can and do jump
high enough to avoid the shock; some are chased out of yard or
tempted beyond the pain of shock , thus getting hit by car. Electric
fences by themselves are inadequate. Later, Em