INC NEWS - Planning Staff is approving the rezoning on Scott King -- please sign our petition soon

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 23:33:24 EST 2007

We had our first Fairfield neighborhood Community
Awareness meeting tonight.

Apparently, planning Staff is APPROVING rezoning for
Z06-51. They say that the proposed development is
consistent with uses and zones in the area; that there
are smaller lots than the surrounding area, but that
the overall density is permitted. That means more mass
grading for South Durham.

A trusted member of the aforementioned committee, who
is also a lawyer for a couple south durham
neighborhoods, said that we should push for 1000
signatures on the petition that I sent you
earlier...if we can show that we got 1000 signatures
in less than a week, that will get some
import/attention.

So please help us prevent another mass grading
nightmare and sign the petition before March 12.

Thanks!
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com