INC NEWS - Correction: Planning Department is RECOMMENDING approval of Scott King rezoning.

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 13:16:40 EST 2007

It has come to my attention that I misworded my
previous email when I stated that the planning
department "was APPROVING" the Scott King rezoning
application. The correct terminology is: The Planning
Department is "RECOMMENDING approval" of the zoning
case.

I did not realize there was a discrimination b/w
'approving' the zoning or 'recommending approval,'
since we wouldn't have the planning commission or the
county board of commissioners consider the rezoning,
at all, if the planning department could actually
approve it, outright.

Fortunately, I think that all of you involved with the
INC are smart enough to realize that this is what I
meant.

But I wanted to take this opportunity to state that,
by no means, did I mean to discredit the planning
department in anyway. I know they have their own
challenges and responsibilities.

As I am very new to this game, I appreciate your
understanding and patience as I learn all the
terminology and political correctness.

Thank you,
Melissa

Melissa Rooney