INC NEWS - dirt streets to be paved

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 16:12:42 EDT 2007

Randy

 Since you know everyone appreciates your effort in making their  emails
shorter and more concise, I'll perform the same service and translate  what you've
just said below.

Basically you said, "No Bill, I'm not going to simply forward the original
emails from city staff and others.
Everyone besides you appreciates me censoring their information. That way
they don't get muddled in details the way you have. And if you don't like it,
don't say so in this public forum, contact me off line."

 And from now on, anyone wanting the short version of what Randy has  to say,
just come to me and I'll fill you in.

 Maybe you're right, Randy, perhaps I'm the only one who DOES NOT  APPRECIATE
YOU DECIDING WHAT INFORMATION I RECIEVE . And if brevity is the main
objective, and the public really does want someone to cull their information, I
doubt either one of us is ideal for that job.

I haven't forgotten what a public forum this list used to be, but it sure
has been quiet lately. It only takes a heavy handed listserv moderator to turn a
 public forum into one man's private domain.

 WWA
113 Markham

In a message dated 3/24/2007 10:00:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,