INC NEWS - >>> ADMIN NOTE <<<

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 08:13:46 EDT 2007

might i humbly suggest that the parameter of (1) additional email
address in step 2 below be changed to something a little higher, like (5)?

Durham has a large and overlapping network of listservs on which to
disseminate information. Posting to INC, one or more PAC lists, and one
or more neighborhood lists at the same time is a pretty standard thing
to do, and to my knowledge, none of the other lists (including the ones
i moderate) will bounce a message as spam because it's been sent to 3 or
4 other lists.

Barry Ragin