INC NEWS - new name for INC

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 09:26:22 EDT 2007

Randy said:

" Or maybe by then, The other 70% that didn't vote for this  senseless change
will have stopped this from ever moving forward. It  just makes no sense. But
I'm willing to listen as to why  it does."

The votes last night were nearly unanimous, so I assume the 70% you speak
of, were the member neighborhoods not in attendance. INC had a quorum, and  the
vote is over. I don't think anyone is going to explain it to you, Randy,
because it's a done deal. You just need to accept that you were out voted and  not
attempt to re-hash what the body has already decided.

For two years, you have complained about what a burden dealing with the
website and listserv have been, while rejecting all offers to let someone else
take over the tasks. You've been the volunteer for a long time, and your service
 has been appreciated. Perhaps the time has come to let someone else carry
the  weight for awhile.

Bill Anderson
Duke Park

In a message dated 3/28/2007 8:39:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,