INC NEWS - Fw: Durham Rescue Mission food drive

Ken Gasch Ken at SeagrovesRealty.com
Tue Apr 10 20:37:35 EDT 2007

--- In ColonialVillage_nhw at yahoogroups.com, "wgw2415" <wgw2415 at ...>
wrote:

This past weekend there was a large fire at our neighbors, the Durham Rescue
Mission. They lost over 80% of their canned good items in the fire and are
in need of canned meats, veggies, and fruits.

The Colonial Village Neighborhood Association will be accepting donations
for this cause at our upcoming block party on April 28th at 4:00 on Hugo
Street at Cascadilla.

As we enjoy good food and friends at this celebration we will also be
helping to alleviate this
unfortunate hardship that has fallen upon this local institution and the
families that they
serve. Thank you in advance for your donation.

Whitney Wilkerson, Out-going President & the entire Board of The Colonial
Village Neighborhood Association