INC NEWS - Need for Webpages to educate Durham residents wrtrezoning/development process

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed May 9 16:05:42 EDT 2007

Maybe we can get our tax dollars to work for us and the City/County can
set this up. It would be to their advantage to spearhead this since it is
their system, rules, and regulations.

RWP
27 Beverly

> This is probably a good issue to bring up at the next INC meeting with
> both
> David Harris (President) and Ken Gasch (President Elect) as this probably
> would take several months to tackle.
>
> Criagie Sanders has been instrumental in representing INC at many of the
> Planning meetings along with others, but I believe he has a unique
> perspective (because he's sat on both sides of this issue) over the past
> several years.
>
> I'm not sure if he could do it alone but maybe if more people who are
> interested (but not necessarily all INC folks) can help,  maybe he'd be
> willing to coordinate it?
>
> It might be a good idea to see if other members of organizations like the
> Partners Against Crime(I to V) might like to participate?
>
> It'd be worthwhile to ask the memberships of the Friends of Durham,
> Peoples
> Alliance and the Committee to have opportunities to contribute making it
> an
> inclusive and in the end have a much better 'product' as they're also very
> interested in representing their constituents in matters like these.
>

> mike shiflett

This e-mail, and any attachments to it, contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) or
entity named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail in error is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please notify
me by telephone (919-489-0576) or by electronic  mail to the sender of
this email, RW  Pickle (pickle at patriot.net) immediately.