INC NEWS - Transfer/Impact Fees discussion with State Legislator Larry Hall at INC meeting TONIGHT (7 PM)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 10:10:22 EDT 2007

Please see the message below. NC state legislator
Larry Hall is definitely planning to be at the INC
meeting tonight for discussion of transfer/impact fees
(as related to home sales and school funds, among
other things). The meeting is at 7 PM at the Herald
Sun Bldg at 2828 Pickett Road in Durham.

It would be GREAT if you could attend, so that he
knows that there is great public interest in this very
important subject.

Again, this is the first thing on the agenda, so if
you can get there as close to 7 PM as possible, that'd
be great (and of course you can leave right after this
part of the meeting, though you are most welcome (and
encouraged) to stay).

If anyone (in South Durham) wants to ride with me,
give me a call 484 9737, and I'll pick you up.

Thanks!
Melissa

More info regarding INC:
http://www.durhaminc.org/meetings.html