INC NEWS - Fw: Fw: Will Larry Hall really be at the May INC meeting?

Vicki Schneider bvis at us.ibm.com
Tue May 22 10:14:09 EDT 2007

INC - please add the following address to your list serve notifications !

whoa.community at yahoo.com

 thanks very much,

Vicki Schneider
Woodlake Community Relations Committee

----- Forwarded by Vicki Schneider/Raleigh/IBM on 05/22/2007 10:13 AM -----

             m & b
             <redmangos at yahoo.
                                       Vicki Schneider/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
             05/22/2007 09:29                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: INC NEWS - Fw: Will Larry
                                       Hall really be at the May INC
                                       meeting?

Vicki-
Would you give them the following email for the
listserve- whoa.community at yahoo.com

Thanks - Margo
--- bvis at us.ibm.com <bvis at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Margo  - Please let INC know if you've got someone
for their listserve so

05/21/2007 02:13 PM -----

<inc-list at durhaminc.org>
>              inc-list-bounces@
                   cc
>              rtpnet.org

              Subject
>                                        INC NEWS -
Fw: Will Larry Hall
>              05/21/2007 12:56          really be at
the May INC meeting?
>              PM

> FYI
> David Harris
> 919-906-2023
INC meeting?

> Melissa,
>
> Rep. Hall will be at the meeting on Tuesday.  If you
have any questions
> please give us a call.
>
> Thanks
> Lisa Ray
> 733-5872

reassure you of his
> coming.
>
> David Harris
> 919-906-2023

meeting?

> HI David. Just want to make sure Larry Hall will
> really be there this time, and that there will be a
> discussion of school impact fees (or the lack
thereof,
> and the complexities involved). I have a lot of
people
> who would like to be a part of that discussion, but
> want to be sure I'm giving them the correct
> information :)
>
> Melissa
>
> Note: forwarded message attached.
=== Message Truncated ===