INC NEWS - Solid and Yard Waste being mixed before transporting

Cefabernathy at aol.com Cefabernathy at aol.com
Fri May 25 12:23:08 EDT 2007

Friends,
Clearly solid waste, yard waste, unkempt yards, and misunderstood curbside
everything are VALID subjects of INC concern.  When/how is correct forum?

David reported that SWD has "permission to transport in the same truck."
Does this mean that the sw and yw is MIXED?  rather than just some is
touching.
David also reported that the 'same truck transport' issue
       is expected to be mute in Sept.

Can we keep our criticisms separate?  David has the full story; he is not
sounding the firebell.

Cathy