INC NEWS - Solid and Yard Waste being mixed before transporting

David Harris harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:24:04 EDT 2007

I agree, funding Durham yard waste program is worth discussing.
INC's June agenda is prioritizing issues/items/problems of interest for INC reps to address.

I will allow an hour discussion on the topic of how Durham SWM (Solid Waste Management) fund the yard waste program.
I know this is not enough to find a solution, but it will be time enough for the reps to submit suggestions/comments about the program. SWM will not be making a presentation. This hour is for citizen input. We will forword all information to officials after meeting. I will invite SWM after budget is approved for a presentation to us.

Donald Long, the SWM team and city officials are subscribers to the INC's listserv, so leading up to this discussion you may wish to post your suggestions/comments/solutions/complaints to the listserv.

Please invite reps from as many neighborhoods/communities as know. We will be discussing action items for the upcoming year.

David Harris
919-906-2023