INC NEWS - County Stadium Authority to meet June 19

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sat Jun 9 19:19:14 EDT 2007

I am starting to forward the Durham County press releases (hereafter
referred to as from the PR Office; for both the City and the County). The
PR stands for Public Relations and not press release (just so you'll
know). All of these press releases come from their respective public
relations offices and are forwarded to the news media as well (just as you
will see them when I pass them along to you). Short ones (like this one),
I assume, are sent out as a notice and at times, after follow-up, generate
stories for the news media. I will not attempt to generate stories; just
pas along the info as it is sent to me. Since some of us are in the City
as well as the County (and since we who live in the City also pay County
taxes), it seemed like it might be of some relevance.

RWP
27 Beverly

Durham County Stadium Authority to meet June 19

A “Special Call Meeting” for the Durham County Stadium Authority has been
set for Tuesday, June 19, 2007 at 12:00 noon in the Board of County
Commissioner Conference Room (200 East Main St.). The group plans to
discuss matters pertaining to the use and improvements of the County
Stadium.