INC NEWS - Land For Tomorrow: pls send email of support

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:47:30 EDT 2007

folks,

The General Assembly is at a critical juncture.  Once they find agreement on the budget, it will be time to examine potential bond issues.

Our Durham delegation needs to see continued support from the voters.

Please send a brief, positive email supporting Land For Tomorrow bond to... winkiew at ncleg.net, Boba at ncleg.net, Paull at ncleg.net, Mickeym at ncleg.net, larrh at ncleg.net

Why support Land For Tomorrow?

* Clean drinking water

* Clean air

* Thriving farms and forests

* Places to exercise and enjoy the beauty of North Carolina

* Less damage from flooding

* Places of historic significance and ecological value

* Preservation of North Carolina’s natural and cultural heritage

* Strengthened communities

* Jobs and a sustainable economy

Join these partners in protecting critical land, drinking water and historic places... http://landfortomorrow.org/page194.html

Please take the critical step of placing the bond issues on the ballot for North Carolina voters to approve this important issue for our state's future.

with appreciation,
John Schelp